Sunday, November 25, 2007
I'm here again. Exams begin tomorrow and I have NO mood to study at all! How screwed can I be? Anyway, I feel like blogging about the new Terminal 3 that will open in January 2008! So here I am. I went to the airport with Bz on Tuesday to study and we decided to go tour T3! It was a weekday and I thought it should be quite empty but how wrong I was. There were many people and they all went on guided tours ($3. That's not very worth it considering unguided tour enables me to walk around freely and at my own pace and timing). Anyways,I took some photos, so here they are (we went into the transit area for $1):

This is where the passengers collect their luggage. The conveyor belt at the arrival hall. Notice the many trees and "open concept" of the ceiling. Really preetty!

As for what these are, they are described as something that is "Five-storey-high and provides the airport a hint of freshness" a.k.a the climbing trees. Quite artistically done. I just wonder how they can maintain it. Hmm.

The waterfall at the converyor belt. It's nice in a futuristic manner. I love it!

This was taken at the departure hall. Most of the shops are still under renovation and this is the viewing gallery of the transit area, where one can watch the taking off of planes at a much closer distance than compared to outside the area. See the bridge?

And now Bz is on the bridge!=) haa.

Okays, we don't look very glam.. But we were studying what, wear until so glam for what? Haha.
We were near the bridge.
Anyways, there wasn't very much to see since we only saw a part of the transit area. But it was nonetheless interesting. Another interesting point to note is the airlines moving to T3. SIA (expected), Great Eastern China Airlines, Quatar Airlines and Jet Airlines. I think I won't have the chance to fly at T3 given these airlines. Oh and they are building an Airport Hotel! That's really cool. They should have such a hotel a long time ago, given that the nearest presentable hotel(s) is in town area. Like after one whole stretch of ECP.
♥ The Face Of Love
3:34 PM
* * * * * * *