Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Maybe it's time for some updates. Been to two birthday parties for two consecutive weeks. Have to say I enjoyed myself because of the company. Thanks guys. Will upload photos in just a while.
I have no idea why but I'm down with a bad sore throat and it's really really hurting. Furthermore, I'm starting to lose my voice as well. I hate sore throats seriously! What a pain.
Just a few random thoughts. I wonder how some people can blog about happy stuff so often. I don't mean it in an offensive way. I just don't find as many happy stuff to blog about. Maybe I like to zuan nu jiao jian too much. Always thinking about things I shouldn't even be thinking about. Maybe I see blogging as a form of venting my pent up feelings, and usually those feelings are unhappy feelings. Hah. Maybe. Anyways, I've been feeling uneasy about some stuff. Maybe I'm thinking too much again. Alright. I should probably stop thinking. Hmm.
♥ The Face Of Love
1:28 PM
* * * * * * *