Monday, August 14, 2006
School finally started. First day's over and I still feel as if it's the holidays. I didn't do much today. Had my first lecture of the week but without paying much attention. It's not my earliest lecture, but it's early enough. I almost couldn't wake up, but I did of course and I was just a teeny weeny bit late. I can't imagine how it'll slowly escalate into full-scale school, with lots of tutorials, quizzes and eventually exams. I wish I'm totally into the studying mood now. I don't want a repeat of my first semester and to go through all that crap, but I just can't get myself into the school mood. I just wish I'll feel settled down real real soon.
Saw many familiar faces today. Did some catching up with everyone. It's nice to see everyone again and even new faces. Will be seeing all these new faces now and then and the freshies really do have "I'm a freshie" written all over their faces. Wonder whether it was the same for us or am I just thinking too much? Anyway, went town today and ds bought the ralph lauren sweater. I felt really bad because S came to give us more discount for the sweater and he came specially just for that. I'm so touched. I bought a belt and a pencil case finally. Finally! Okays, back to my deathnote now.
♥ The Face Of Love
8:58 PM
* * * * * * *