Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Alright. Before I blog about my taiwan trip, this shall be a short entry ever since my return from my trip. I went for supper with N and Seng today. It was an impromptu thing because I was just chatting with Seng when we both realised we hadn't seen each other for a really long time. So he suggested supper and of course I'm up for it! I roped N in because she stays near the supper place and she was kind enough to fetch me to her house while we waited for Seng to come. I returned the favour of her fetching me by folding and packing her luggage for her. She's flying off to Europe on coming Thursday. So damn lucky.

Anyways, Seng came after awhile and off we went for supper. It was a gossip session and as usual, I was the one being fed those gossips because I simply do not know anything that has been going on. I know all along that in Biz, gossips and scandals are common but sometimes I still feel overwhelmed by the fact that everyone is so gossipy. Okays, I probably shouldn't generalise but when some stuff happens in Biz, it's like everyone will know no matter what. I wonder if it's the same in other faculties or is it just in Biz. It is kind of irritating to know people are talking about you in some way or others, don't you think so? But no, not that people are talking about me, simply because I've nothing for them to talk about, but it seems as if tongues wag a lot in Biz. I really wonder it's good or bad. But nonetheless, I'm updated, well, sort of lah.

We talked about a lot of stuff, people's character, B-G-R, friendships but the main topic was always hovering around relationships. Like who and who is together, who and who are scandalous and about Seng and ..Which leads to me wondering yet about another issue.
Commitment. Do guys usually have commitment phobia or do they simply just enjoy the uncertainty feeling? I can't say for all the girls out there, but I really dislike the feeling of uncertainty. If a guy I like can't give me a certain answer or any commitment, I will most likely just walk away from him. A guy like that isn't worth my time. In a way he can say he's giving us both freedom, but when you really think about it, it just means he's not really serious about you and doesn't love you enough to want to have that level of commitment. It's just like a disposable relationship because there are no strings attached, isn't it? I'm not too sure how to put it but it doesn't seem right to me. I mean yes if I love him enough I'll understand but shouldn't there be a compromise? The party who is ready for commitment will definitely suffer in this way. So I think those guys who has got commitment phobia should either don't like a girl or get a life. Anyways, I have to say I'm thankful that I haven't meet a guy who's got commitment phobia and also that I've walked out of that stage of commitment phobia due to the hurt I've had before and I'll definitely treasure my relationship even more now.I love you=)



♥ The Face Of Love
2:34 AM

* * * * * * *


Welcome

Profile


-1nnocence*
twenty-one

Loves


-YOU-
-reading-
-blogging-
-chit-chatting-
-msn-ing
-soccer-

Wishlist


1)Bag for going out
2)Bag for office/work
3) A pair of nice white shorts
4) Dresses for going out, for beach
5) NEWS latest single "Taiyou No Namida"
6) Devil Beside You / Stand up!!/ Proposal Daisakusen/ 鬥牛。要不要 DVD or VCD
7) A pair of sunglasses
8) Handphone pouch
9) Cosmetics:
-Benefit make-up remover
-Concealer
-liquid eyeliner
10) A watch
11) Sony or Canon Digital camera
12) Organiser
13) A pair of denim skirt
14) More tops
15) New lappie

Tagboard


truth - Arashi

Links


x My Travel Blog
x Chris
x CK
x Darren
x deborah
x eileen
x hozzy
x isa
x ling
x mel chua
x minny
x peg
x Stanley
x sue ann
x trace*
x Yamapi Jweb!

+Love Fate Destiny+
+loversquotes+
+Romantic Quiz+
+TJCSB recordings+
P1050381

More Photos

Archives

.May 2006.
.June 2006.
.July 2006.
.August 2006.
.September 2006.
.October 2006.
.November 2006.
.December 2006.
.January 2007.
.February 2007.
.March 2007.
.August 2007.
.October 2007.
.November 2007.
.December 2007.
.January 2008.
.February 2008.
.March 2008.
.April 2008.
.May 2008.
.July 2008.
.August 2008.
.September 2008.
.October 2008.
.January 2009.

Credits

Designed: iBlogskins
Brushes: Hybrid-genesis
Images: DeviantArt