Sunday, June 11, 2006

Sadness.

I knew this would happen. I know it before I made my decision. I know it when I made my decision and it IS happening now. I don't know how to face my fellow band members. I feel like I'm letting them down by not being there for them when they need me. I'm not indispensable but being in a band doesn't works that way. Everyone matters. It's a whole unity thing rather than any individual. I've never been in much more of a dilemma when making the choice of whether to play. All along I didn't want to commit but I felt obliged to because I had by far been there to help out and I do/did enjoy playing for the band. Maybe I should have voiced my non-committal much earlier on rather than now but at the initial stage I felt so obliged because of the lack of players and because I didn't have as much committments as now. I know my playing is not up to standard and I really do not have that kind of confidence in my playing anymore. The only reasons I stayed on were because of Ms Chew, Lin Sheng, my sections, the DHS people and my passion and love for playing the clarinet. I really do like playing with everyone and all, but I have to think of other factors too, especially now that I'm working. I want to spend more time with ds, I want a rest on my off days and I don't want to sacrifice my saturdays. Yes, so a large part of the reasons for me to pull out is personal and selfish but it's really hard to find that balance point. It's not that I've never think through and that I want to be irresponsible and I have nothing more to say except that I've tried my best in everything on making the decision and I won't regret it no matter what happens and what everyone or anyone says. I really can't help it. No matter which decision I make, I'll let someone down, be it the band or myself. And I chose to be selfish this time round. Sigh.

I feel really sorry and bad for letting everyone down with this decision of mine, but since I know for sure I won't be able to commit, this is the best decision I can come up with. I just wish everyone will understand if not I'll really don't know how to face everyone ever again. The first person I am now being "confronted" by is HC. He told me he felt shocked when he first heard it and I can already sensed the disappointment in his tone. I explained to him already and he is still trying to understand. He is the first and I can slmost see the next few people whom I have more explaining to make. Tim, Lihao, William and especially Deb. I really don't know how I'm going to face her. Sigh. I feel so screwed up. Sigh.



♥ The Face Of Love
1:15 AM

* * * * * * *


Welcome

Profile


-1nnocence*
twenty-one

Loves


-YOU-
-reading-
-blogging-
-chit-chatting-
-msn-ing
-soccer-

Wishlist


1)Bag for going out
2)Bag for office/work
3) A pair of nice white shorts
4) Dresses for going out, for beach
5) NEWS latest single "Taiyou No Namida"
6) Devil Beside You / Stand up!!/ Proposal Daisakusen/ 鬥牛。要不要 DVD or VCD
7) A pair of sunglasses
8) Handphone pouch
9) Cosmetics:
-Benefit make-up remover
-Concealer
-liquid eyeliner
10) A watch
11) Sony or Canon Digital camera
12) Organiser
13) A pair of denim skirt
14) More tops
15) New lappie

Tagboard


truth - Arashi

Links


x My Travel Blog
x Chris
x CK
x Darren
x deborah
x eileen
x hozzy
x isa
x ling
x mel chua
x minny
x peg
x Stanley
x sue ann
x trace*
x Yamapi Jweb!

+Love Fate Destiny+
+loversquotes+
+Romantic Quiz+
+TJCSB recordings+
P1050381

More Photos

Archives

.May 2006.
.June 2006.
.July 2006.
.August 2006.
.September 2006.
.October 2006.
.November 2006.
.December 2006.
.January 2007.
.February 2007.
.March 2007.
.August 2007.
.October 2007.
.November 2007.
.December 2007.
.January 2008.
.February 2008.
.March 2008.
.April 2008.
.May 2008.
.July 2008.
.August 2008.
.September 2008.
.October 2008.
.January 2009.

Credits

Designed: iBlogskins
Brushes: Hybrid-genesis
Images: DeviantArt