Irritated. How can she be so unreasonable? I mean, my heel really broke off what. What more did she want me to do? I asked really politely whether I can wear my own heels when there are already TWO other girls doing that. And I got a flat NO. What the fuck. She can just fuck off. I mean, why is she so afraid of the dfs people nagging at her? Sometimes I think they are more compassionate than her and she really just doesn't seem to care much about us. I mean, it's NOT FAIR that I can't wear my own heels! My heels from the stupid boots broke for goodness' sake! Irritating. I don't care, I've already messaged her and if they say anything tomorrow I'm just gonna insist that my heels broke and I can't be expected to wear that to work. Argh. I so don't feel like working for them anymore. I'm so pissed off!!!